Monday, April 23, 2012

First Haircuts.

We did it. This past weekend, we finally cut Lukas' hair and let me tell you, it just about killed me. I teared up as I watched the hair my warrior was born with hit the floor. He desperately needed it though. Having hair in your face and eyes is most annoying, so I'm sure he appreciates the change. Mama? Well, I'm still adjusting to how big he looks now. Sigh. I promise better pictures later, but here you go ladies and gents...my boy with his new "big boy" haircut. Sniffle sniffle.

Photobucket

This past weekend we also visited my great-uncle Tom who underwent open heart surgery Friday. He looked fantastic. His pressures were outstanding, his color was beautiful, and he was up eating, talking, and laughing. He has the most fabulous sense of humor and personality. So seeing him in such good spirits after such a big operation was just wonderful. He even made us laugh by telling us he tried to order bacon the morning after only to realize that kind of thing is frowned upon in a cardiac unit. We are so very thankful for how well he is doing!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and your Monday's are going well thus far. Until next time....

P.S. - Britax is going to be 40% off on Zulily today! If you don't have an account you can sign up  for free by clicking here. Happy shopping!

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...