Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Quicky

In the spirit of sharing I thought I'd do a quick Lukas spam post on this rainy, cold Tuesday. I've not been overly diligent about sharing pictures of the boy for whom this blog was created, so here's a few of my faves (via Instagram - I love that app). Enjoy. Photobucket
Do you remember the shoes in the middle there? Those are just one pair of the teeny, tiny soft soled crib shoes I made for my boy before he came into the world. I'm planning on making more since the weather is cooling off and its the perfect time to sport little shoes rather than just socks. 

Happy Tuesday!

P.S. - Baby Scarlet made it through her heart transplant yesterday and she's doing just great! Thank you for all your prayers for her!


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...